Contest Thread 2004-2005 NEW

Can anyone tell me the first question (I'm not looking for the answer, the question will do) for the current Kingdom Magic Travel Trivia Contest? It was posted the final week in December while we were at WDW and when we got back I just forgot to look - and when I did, question 2 was posted. :confused3

Thanks.

carolb,
look at my post before yours, gives question and answer to the contest

Congratulations, Annmarie!

I sure would like to win.

Hi -
I thought I saw a mention of this somewhere on the dis or maybe mousesavers about the Happiest Celebration on Earth Sweepstakes. It used to pop up whenever I entered the www.disneyworld.com site. You could only enter once though through the www.disneyworld.com site. I had marked the draw date as Jan 20/06 on my calendar but I don't see any mention of this contest anywhere. Anyone seen an announcement on the winner?

Win a trip for 4 to Disneyland! Limit one (1) entry per person. All entries must be received between 12:01 a.m. Central Time on February 1, 2006 and 11:59 p.m. Central Time on February 28, 2006.

http://leisure.travelocity.com/Promotions/0,,TRAVELOCITY|3235|mkt_terms,00.html

You need not enroll as a member of Travelocity.com in order to submit an entry. No entry fee, purchase or proof of payment is necessary to enter the Sweepstakes.

"Campus Ladies Choice" Sweepstakes*

One grand prize winner will receive a getaway for four to Florida's Walt Disney World. Prize includes: Round Trip Coach Airfare for four, three nights accommodations, and 4-Day Park Hopper Plus passes to Walt Disney World for four people. (contest ends February 27, 2006)

http://www.oxygen.com/contest/CampusLadiesChoice/

disney trivia contest.
1. what was the second mountain to appear at WDW resort?
big thunder mountain
2. which one of the seven dwarfs wears glasses?
doc
3. where in wdw can you find the Roaring Fork and what is it?
Wilderness Lodge, a restaurant
4. What is the name of the warden at Kilimanjaro Safari who enlists safari guests to help trap the poachers?
Wilson Matua
5.What Disney theme park features the mythical kingdom of Anandapur?
Animal Kingdom
6. Which of Walt Disney World's four theme parks plays host to Cinderellabration?
Magic Kingdom
7. How many Disney World resorts have stops on the monorail?
I believe there are three, polynesian, grand floridian and contemporary.
8. What Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom attraction features replicas of chess pieces located on its building's roof?
Haunted Mansion
9. How many cars are there in each train of the Tomorrowland Transit Authority in the Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World.
Five.
10. Which disney attraction features songs from the Disney movie Song of the South?
Splash Mountain.

Don't forget to zippity doo dah on Monday, March 6, look for Mr. Blue Bird and enter your answers. Good luck to all.

buzz2400 said:
disney trivia contest.
8. What Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom attraction features replicas of chess pieces located on its building's roof?
Haunted Mansion

I think this answer is It's a Small World

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter