Contest Thread 2004-2005 NEW

Pooh's Pal

Soon to be dancing with My Pal Po
Joined
Mar 30, 2001
Just wondering if anyone has the first 3 trivia questions for the Kingdom Magic contest. I saved them in an email to myself, but lost them somehow. :confused3
Anyone here on the DIS that can help? They are now on #4.
thanks in advance.
Deb
 
  • buzz2400

    <font color=teal>The TF waves to buzz2400's DS
    Joined
    Feb 14, 2001
    contest
    1. on what attraction do you hear "paging mr morrow, mr morrow. your party from saturn has arrived. please give them a ring.

    tomorrowland transit authority.

    2. how many paintings are there on the walls in the haunted mansion stretching room?

    four

    3. how many seats are in a test track ride vehicle.

    Six

    4. in what disney park does a Mr. Toad's wilde ride attraction still exist.

    I believe it is disneyland.
     

    indylaw99

    Disney-loving Mom!
    Joined
    Nov 26, 2004
    NickJr.com's "Magical Family Getaway" Sweepstakes

    http://www.nickjr.com/home/disney_magical_sweepstakes.jhtml?left_nav=false

    Grand Prize (1): A 5-day/4-night Walt Disney World® Resort Vacation Package for four persons. Prize Package will consist of the following: (i) one (1) standard room (quad occupancy) at a Resort hotel of Sponsor's selection for four (4) nights; (ii) four (4) five-day Magic Your Way Tickets with Park Hopper option and Water Park Fun & More option; (iii) Disney Shop/Dine Gift Card (Approximate Retail Value (ARV) $250.00) (redeemable at the Resort and certain other participating Disney locations only); (iv) ground transportation throughout the Resort; (v) if winner resides more than two hundred fifty (250) miles from Resort, round-trip coach air transportation for four (4) between the continental U.S. gateway airport nearest to winner's residence and Orlando International Airport; (vi) airport/hotel transfers.

    (contest ends April 28, 2006)
     

    starwood

    This mouse GOT her next cruise
    Joined
    Mar 23, 2000
    indylaw99 said:
    NickJr.com's "Magical Family Getaway" Sweepstakes

    http://www.nickjr.com/home/disney_magical_sweepstakes.jhtml?left_nav=false

    Grand Prize (1): A 5-day/4-night Walt Disney World® Resort Vacation Package for four persons. Prize Package will consist of the following: (i) one (1) standard room (quad occupancy) at a Resort hotel of Sponsor's selection for four (4) nights; (ii) four (4) five-day Magic Your Way Tickets with Park Hopper option and Water Park Fun & More option; (iii) Disney Shop/Dine Gift Card (Approximate Retail Value (ARV) $250.00) (redeemable at the Resort and certain other participating Disney locations only); (iv) ground transportation throughout the Resort; (v) if winner resides more than two hundred fifty (250) miles from Resort, round-trip coach air transportation for four (4) between the continental U.S. gateway airport nearest to winner's residence and Orlando International Airport; (vi) airport/hotel transfers.

    (contest ends April 28, 2006)


    Open only to legal residents of the Continental U.S. who are at least 18 years of age at time of entry, and who are parents or legal guardians of children between the ages of 1 month and 10 years by March 17, 2006.
     
  • BCVOwner2002

    <font color=red>I do math problems in my sleep - i
    Joined
    Jul 7, 2002
    The Al Roker at Universal Orlando Sweepstakes, begins Tuesday, April 18 at 6 a.m. ET and ends on Friday, April 21, 2006 at 11:59 a.m. ET.


    http://www.wesh.com/index.html

    http://www.wesh.com/entertainment/8796868/detail.html


    Eligibility: This Sweepstakes in only open to legal U.S. resident who are physically located and residing within the terrestrial broadcast signal geographic area of WESH-TV/Orlando/Florida, and who are 18 years of age or older as of April 18, 2006.

    Limit (1) Entry per person/per email address/per day

    PRIZE/ODDS OF WINNING: Sixty (60) Prizes: Viewers will have the chance to win one (1) of 60 prize packages for two (2) consisting of two (2) 1-day 2-park Universal Orlando theme park tickets (valid thru 7/25/06) and two (2) admissions to see Al Roker live on The Today Show from Universal Orlando on April 24, 2006 OR April 25, 2006 (date will be pre-determined by WESH). Winners must arrive at Universal Orlando by 6 a.m. day of the taping. Winners arriving after 6 a.m. will not be admitted to the taping.
     
  • BCVOwner2002

    <font color=red>I do math problems in my sleep - i
    Joined
    Jul 7, 2002
    Maleficent2 said:
    hi my friends long time no see....glad to see this thread is still going strong! :thumbsup2

    MArgaritas on me!


    Mal
    Hey Mal! How've ya been?
     

    BCVOwner2002

    <font color=red>I do math problems in my sleep - i
    Joined
    Jul 7, 2002
    http://abc.go.com/primetime/americasfunniest/index.html

    Enter to win a Disney Cruise Line® Land and Sea vacation for four. Start at the Walt Disney World® Resort, then set sail on a magical cruise to The Bahamas and Disney's private island paradise, Castaway Cay.

    No purchase necessary. Sweepstakes open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. & D.C., and Canada, excluding Quebec, 13 or older. ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY 11:59pm EDT on April 24, 2006. Winner to be chosen at random from all eligible entries. Subject to official rules, including all time restrictions, at ABC.com, keyword: AFV. Void where prohibited.
     

    Pooh's Pal

    Soon to be dancing with My Pal Po
    Joined
    Mar 30, 2001
    Question # 5

    Where in Walt Disney World have you heard this line: "Hey, check it out dad, Grandma's up to 975 points"?


    good luck!
     

    indylaw99

    Disney-loving Mom!
    Joined
    Nov 26, 2004
    Angel Soft and Sparkle Cars Movie Ticket Giveaway

    http://cars.pst-tech.com/

    (10,000) Grand Prizes: 2 Movie Ticket Gift Certificates. Each Gift Certificate is redeemable for admission for one person to see the Cars movie or any other Disney movie currently playing at participating theaters. (contest ends August 1, 2006)

    Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry

    To Obtain a Game Code: 1) Obtain a game code available on the following specially marked packages of Angel Soft and Sparkle during the Promotion Period, while supplies last: Angel Soft Toilet Paper 24 Regular Roll (UPC: 0-30400-00118-5), Angel Soft Toilet Paper 12 double roll (UPC: 0-30400-00157-4), Sparkle Paper Towel 8 Regular Roll (UPC: 0-30400-00137-6), and Sparkle Paper Towel 4 Double Roll (UPC: 0-30400-01470-3); OR 2) You may also obtain a game code for free when you visit www.winmovietix.com or www.winmovietixnow.com during the Promotion Period and follow the instructions provided.
     

    MommyBoo!

    Disney Mom
    Joined
    May 3, 2004
    Pooh's Pal said:
    Question # 5

    Where in Walt Disney World have you heard this line: "Hey, check it out dad, Grandma's up to 975 points"?


    good luck!

    Carousel of Progress??

    Question # 6

    What is the height requirement to ride Splash Mountain? 40"
     

    buzz2400

    <font color=teal>The TF waves to buzz2400's DS
    Joined
    Feb 14, 2001
    #5 is carousel of progress.
    #6 is 40 inches.

    #7 is: on big thunder mountain railroad, what kind of animal is chewing on a stick of dynamite.

    A goat.
     

    BCVOwner2002

    <font color=red>I do math problems in my sleep - i
    Joined
    Jul 7, 2002
    indylaw99 said:
    Angel Soft and Sparkle Cars Movie Ticket Giveaway

    http://cars.pst-tech.com/

    (10,000) Grand Prizes: 2 Movie Ticket Gift Certificates. Each Gift Certificate is redeemable for admission for one person to see the Cars movie or any other Disney movie currently playing at participating theaters. (contest ends August 1, 2006)
    QUOTE]

    I just won a pair of tickets! This is limited to one prize per person/household. Good luck everyone! Annmarie
     

    Connect

    Disney News and Updates

    Daily Updates and News




    Top