Controlling fastpass

disneywales

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone

I'm planning a trip with extended family and want to book everyone's fastpasses together. However, I don't want anyone to be able to change them (and screw up my well planned trip!) - is this possible?

If you list everyone on your MDX account, the only way they can mess up Plans is if you give them your login ID.

Take screenshots of FPs and ADRs, and text the info to them.

Hi
Thanks for your help
Sorry for my stupidity here (used to booking for 2 people which is a lot easier!)
Does this mean they can change their own plans but not mine?

If you want them to change their own plans, they need their own MDX account. Then you need to link their MDX accounts to yours to book all FPs.

Then you need to delete all the other people from your MDX account so that they can’t mess up anyone else’s plans, only their own.

It would be easier to help you if you note whether or not they have their own MDX accounts.

Thanks
They do have their own accounts.
That was my plan, I was just worried that the fastpasses would disappear if I deleted them from my account!

No, their FPs don’t disappear because they are linked to their Profiles which they control.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!