Convenience store for snacks and cocktail ingredients

disneydan55

Earning My Ears
Hi! We will be at the Hilton Tokyo bay for 5 nights in May. I was thinking that the store in the Hotel might be pricy for snacks and alcohol (we like our evening cocktail before heading back to the parks!). Any suggestions on a store we should check out? We don't mind taking public transportation to get there. Thanks!

We stopped in that store every night after the parks for snacks and alcohol and I don't recall it being overpriced. I think whatever you'd pay in public transportation fares to go elsewhere would negate any savings. Perhaps you'd save a few dollars by stocking up at an off-site 7-11 before checking in, but I don't think it's something you need to be overly concerned about.

I too, did not think the things were overpriced. The prices were pretty much about the same as other convenience stores anywhere else.
But if you want to go to Ikspiari, you can take the free shuttle bus from the hotel. :)

Thanks for the replies! I guess I am just used to Disney World where they have you captive and can charge whatever they like. We will definitely try the store at Ikspiari.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter