Converting Day Pass to AP

Banzai

<font color=red>Is now single and available!<br><f
Hi!

So, I am going to be wintering in Paris, from 18 October to early March, the next two winters. I am planning on going to the Halloween Party, but will also go to DLP before that at least once. I was going to buy an AP, but since its a bit different from how I used to do it (okay, to be fair, how my parents used to do it for me,) in Florida, I wanted to be sure of a weird thing:

If I buy a one day ticket, during the days when a Magic Plus isn't valid, and then that day try to convert it to an AP, is that allowed? It seems like I am gaming the system a bit, but I was just curious.

Thanks,
Brad

Yes, this is allowed, I've done it before.

I probably wouldn't park hop after exchanging though.

Hope this helps.

Sure, upselling a one-day ticket to an AP is allowed.

Remember that, if your one-day ticket is not valid, you will not being granted entry to the Disneyland Park. Just go the AP booth outside the Walt Disney Studio Parks, near the luggage storage facility, and they will gladly upgrade your ticket to an AP!

Okay, that makes sense. I figured I could do it on my way out of the park, I just wasn't too sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!