Converting ticket to annual pass

We did the upgrade to AP it was only $4 for each ticket to a seasonal AP! Also it doesn’t expire until mid October! Do they decorate for Christmas? We realize 2 weeks are blocked out but could probably squeeze in a trip after black out dates end.

We did the upgrade to AP it was only $4 for each ticket to a seasonal AP! Also it doesn’t expire until mid October! Do they decorate for Christmas? We realize 2 weeks are blocked out but could probably squeeze in a trip after black out dates end.
Yes they decorate for Christmas. I especially love Seuss Landing. They have a Grinch stage show, roaming Whos who interact with people, and a meet n greet with the Grinch that is different from the regular one in that the Grinch talks. Also a special holiday light show on Hogwarts Castle. Starts in mid-November, not sure when it ends. There are holiday concerts on weekends in the studios (Manheim Steamroller) which would cause your seasonal to be blocked out those dates too. (Obviously all pre-Covid, subject to change)

I don’t see any dates listed for the Mannheim Steamroller concerts. Have the been officially put on hold or canceled? Thanks for your insight
They have always been REALLY late with this type of announcement. I wouldn't read anything into it yet.

An Orlando informer event is happening the first two weekends of December, so I don't know if the concerts are happening.
Yes. I have tickets for Dec 5 meetup. I am not even sure THAT will not be cancelled. Just saw they cancelled HHN. Everything is up in the air right now.

I’m thinking of getting tickets for December 6. Hadn’t even thought of it being canceled. They would refund if canceled right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter