Converting TS credit to QS

cbeeindisney

DIS Veteran
Hi! I am having such a hard time deciding on a TS meal for our last day. We are planning to have the day open and go to whatever park we want to revisit and take it easy for the day. I’m not making any Fastpasses for the day because I don’t know where we’ll be because our plans are going to be flexible, so I can’t settle and don’t really want to make a TS reservation either for the same reason.

Long story short, can I convert that TS credit to a QS instead?

You can use a TS credit at a QS location. It's suboptimal, but better than not using it at all.

Edit: Agree with Pumbaa below - with the MDE app, getting same-day ADRs is so much easier than the old systems. Should be (comparatively) easy to find something near where you'll be, especially if you're flexible.

Last edited:
Please don’t. You can make same day adrs. Once you figure out where you will be.

unless you are dxdp, a ts credit left on the table or used for a qs meal is a lot. But yes, you can. But do check adrs that morning. You will be surprised what is available

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!