Cool Halloween costume ideas?

MarBee

DIS Veteran
I wasn’t sure where to post this one, but I need some help from you creative folks.

We are going to MNSSHP in August. We all very much hate the heat. (I know, I know.)

There are so many ideas for girls costumes that are going to keep you more cool (Moana, Tink, etc). However, I’m struggling to find the 8 year old boy in our group an outfit that fits this criteria:
1) must be Disney themed
2) must be cool (ie, no long sleeves, pants, etc)
3) must be something I can buy or be super super easy to create as I don’t have a single creative bone in my body (I can’t sew or even work a hot glue gun!)

The only thing we’ve come up with was Peter Pan but he nixed that one.

Do any of you guys have any great suggestions for me?

We have 2 boys and have done Dash and Jack-Jack from Incredibles with Incredibles t shirts, black shorts and mask. We have also done Mike Wazowski from Monsters University using a green t-shirt with his eye and an MU baseball hat.
Some other ideas are Luke Skywalker, Jack Sparrow Russell from Up, Phineas or Ferb, Alien from Toy Story, Indiana Jones, Ralph from Wreck It Ralph using shorts rather than long pants. You could also make a costume based on an attraction such as a ghost from Haunted Mansion, a Disney chef, or a Jungle Cruise tour guide. You can even make a disney name badge for him to wear. Have fun!

We did Pirates in 2012 and will do Pirates again this year. I purposely googled short sleeve pirate costumes for this year. (Pirates of the Caribbean or Jake & The Neverland Pirates being the Disney Theme)

Actually, in 2012, my 4 year old son got a comment from another guest that he looked like Jake.

Photos:

https://imgur.com/a/13w5cWX

I agree with you boys are hard for costumes that will be cool. I feel there are many options for girls. I am watching this thread too since I have a 5 year old boy thst we are taking to MNSSHP. The problem is we are going in mid October so it could be warm or possibly a little chilly.

Thanks all! I definitely have some ideas to work with. I’ll see what he likes best

In the meantime I need the girls to narrow it down to one of the 50 costume ideas they love

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter