• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cool Imagineer pin...

NHMickey

<font color=red>I'm A Disneyana Collector!<font co
I got this on my last trip to WDW. It was made by the Disney Imaginers for themselves. It is LE to 100 pins. There are some out there that are copycats to this but I got this from an Imaginers himself so I will take his word for it. I was standing with a supertrader and a few suits came up and here is the pin I got...

imaginepin1.jpg

so what is it? Kind of looks like the State of California with it's ocean side facing down. What am I missing here?

A really big earthquake happened and then they decided to build an even bigger Sorcerer hat than they are building in MGM.

HUH? Is that a guy thing? I just don't get it?!

Kathy:rolleyes:

Nat! Did that branch knock something loose?
(hope you feel better!)

What does that last reponse mean?!?!?!?!?!?

Kathy

Kathy,

When Nat orginally posted the picture of the pin he posted it upside down. With that in mind read the posts and it will all make sense. :)

I'm wondering how the Italian flag or colors or whatever you wanna call them figures into the equation...or are they Mexican??? Sorry but I don't have the flags of all the nations in the world memorized, LOL! :D Mexican would make sense since they are on the border.

Cool pin! And I am assuming the star on the state of CA represents Anaheim.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter