Coral Reef Review via Dis Unplugged - Ugh

Had a very nice meal there last year and a Pixie Dust moment at the end when we were presented with a couple glasses of "bubbly" to celebrate our anniversary. Our table was right at the aquarium glass so the setting was perfect and not noisy at all as some have commented on. We will certainly include a meal there on our next trip.

I was on the road so I had a lot of podcast time, that review was so hard to listen to because it was loud, the clanking utensils, plates, screaming kids. I was happy they did address the noise factor, but for me that was a complete deal breaker. But I totally appreciated that they talked about it. There have been a few other reviews where the noise level was loud and that really does help me to decide if I'd want to eat there or not. I'm all about Disney being a family place, but I prefer to find a restaurant that is a bit quieter when I can.

We had the good fortune of eating there before the free dining plans appeared. It was an elegant, quiet, atmosphere where you could have a nice grown up "date" with conversation and good food.
THEN, the FDP showed up!
We ate there again after the FD, and it was so loud that the poor server had to yell to be heard. We had to yell at him. We asked what was going on, and he yelled that the restaurant was never designed to be utilized like this. The acoustics were not designed for this amount of crowds, etc. I don't know, but he might be right because the noise is awful.
I would have thought that Disney would have addressed the noise levels and tried to alter the acoustics in there, but I guess not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts