Coral Reef - Two TS or not? CONFUSED.

belleincanada

A Beauty, but a Funny Girl
Hello everyone, :)

I'm new here, from Toronto in Canada (And the username is true, I am Belle here for a company called Fantasy Fables :)). My boyfriend and I are travelling to Disney World the last week of August for the DDP special offer, and we REALLY want to go to the Coral Reef restaurant in Epcot.

I am confused though, as to whether it's a Signature Dining Experience, and we need to use 2 of our table service meals, or if it is just a table service meal. I have two different websites (that for some reason the board will not let me post) that say it is just one table service meal....

But on the Disney Dining finder on the Disney World website, it says it is a Signature dining experience.

Would anyone be able to help me out?

Thank you in advance :)

Esther.

Last year it was 2TS. Now it's only 1TS.

You might want to change your font color. I had to actually highlight your text in order to read it without going blind.

formernyer said:
Last year it was 2TS. Now it's only 1TS.

You might want to change your font color. I had to actually highlight your text in order to read it without going blind.

Ooops, sorry about that. All fixed!

And thank you very much :)

Welcome to the DIS! :)

You can't post links until you reach a certain number of posts - to prevent people from coming on just to spam.

Enjoy Coral Reef! It's one of our favorites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter