coral reef

ejacobson

Earning My Ears
Neither my husband nor I like seafood of any kind, but we love the idea of the atmosphere at coral reef.

Is it worth going there if neither of us is going to order seafood? Can anyone vouch for their 'landlubber' fare?

Suggest you go in late afternoon for desert.:wave:

They do have some steak and chicken choices on the menu..not sure how they are we ordered seafood but the quality of food was excellent.

My DH got lobster tail and a filet both times we were there and he said it was the 2nd best cut of meat he had on the trip....Jiko was #1. Regardless, I am sure you will find some thing you like, and I would certainly recommend the chocolate wave for dessert (I think that is the name....sooooo good!:p )

We found Coral Reef to be a big disappointment. The atmosphere was great, so I agree with poster who suggested going for dessert. My husband loves seafood but was very disappointed with his salmon. We make better at home. I eat limited seafood and there was nothing on the menu for me. The chicken and pasta I had was quite good, but nothing we had was worth the money.

We had steaks there once and they were OK. Not the best by any means but nothing special.They were on the small side and very thin.They came with fries that were nothing special either. It was a very expensive meal but we did enjoy eating by the tank. Glad we did it but won't go back for a while.

Jordan's mom

We thouroughly enjoyed our dinner at Coral Reef. In fact, my kids and wife want to go back. I never eat sea food so I ordered steak. It was very good.

The atmosphere was incredible - very cool. The service was ery good too.

Give it a try - it was a little on the expensive side for the food but you know you are getting more than just the food. It was a very realxing atmosphere an a great way to relax yet still in the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter