Coral Reef

Dawn Peterson

Mouseketeer
I have been hearing conflicting reports of Coral Reef being 2 DDP credits v 1 DDP credit. Anyone done this restaurant recently on the DDP that can help me out?

I have been hearing conflicting reports of Coral Reef being 2 DDP credits v 1 DDP credit. Anyone done this restaurant recently on the DDP that can help me out?

The only time it requires 2 credits is when you are making a Candlelight Processional dining package reservation. All CP packages take 2 TS credits even if the restaurant is normally a 1 TS restaurant.

This may also be true for Eat to the Beat packages, but I haven't really paid attention to those, so not sure.

The only time it requires 2 credits is when you are making a Candlelight Processional dining package reservation. All CP packages take 2 TS credits even if the restaurant is normally a 1 TS restaurant.

This may also be true for Eat to the Beat packages, but I haven't really paid attention to those, so not sure.

This explains it perfectly. Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter