Corey and Craig 2 Dudes and a Cruise

Re: Part 2, Day 1: I couldn't stop laughing from about the 37 minute mark, onward. Well done!

ETA: Best lines

#3 - "OH, he knows for a fact"
#2 - "I cannot believe this is happening right now"
#1 - "That's probably not good having THAT in the background" (this brought me tears!)

What exactly was going on in the background? The woman ducking behind was hysterical. Were they just too close and oblivious?

What exactly was going on in the background? The woman ducking behind was hysterical. Were they just too close and oblivious?

Wasn't that an accidental camera viewpoint into the ladies restroom? And I think she was coming out with an adult beverage.

Me....I never take any drink(s) into a public restroom.

Last edited:
Wasn't that an accidental camera viewpoint into the ladies restroom? And I think she was coming out with an adult beverage.

Me....I never take any drink(s) into a public restroom.
Sorry - but taking a drink, or any kind of food into a restroom (even a private one at home, but a public one is even worse!) - is yucky!

ROTFL @ Craig eating that bread or quesadilla, or whatever with his eyes closed! This made me hangry for sure, especially that Eggs Benedict, which looks DELISH!! Still very much enjoying the glimpses of the Trackers, and Deb Martin Koma, love when "crossover of social media" happens - call me weird, but I just love playing "Where's Waldo" at media events - trying to see what vloggers I can identify. It's a hobby, OK? Don't judge! :o:rotfl2: I agree with Corey - I try to never waste my stomach space on bread - or on anything I can and do make easily at home when I'm at a buffet (or even out at a restaurant, but especially on a buffet!!) Loved Craig's "building ships" joke, and calling Corey "Krafty Kathy"!! :) Great job on the ship, Corey!! Your server was ADORABLE!!! Have never been to one, but LOVE the idea of a silent dance party! :dogdance:

Thanx so much for doing this series, @WebmasterCorey and @Teleclashter !!

ROTFL @ Craig eating that bread or quesadilla, or whatever with his eyes closed! This made me hangry for sure, especially that Eggs Benedict, which looks DELISH!! Still very much enjoying the glimpses of the Trackers, and Deb Martin Koma, love when "crossover of social media" happens - call me weird, but I just love playing "Where's Waldo" at media events - trying to see what vloggers I can identify. It's a hobby, OK? Don't judge! :o:rotfl2: I agree with Corey - I try to never waste my stomach space on bread - or on anything I can and do make easily at home when I'm at a buffet (or even out at a restaurant, but especially on a buffet!!) Loved Craig's "building ships" joke, and calling Corey "Krafty Kathy"!! :) Great job on the ship, Corey!! Your server was ADORABLE!!! Have never been to one, but LOVE the idea of a silent dance party! :dogdance:

Thanx so much for doing this series, @WebmasterCorey and @Teleclashter !!

My favorite aspect was they put Craig behind a wall at dinner ... basically saying, no one should have to watch any one person eat this much!

Not a Marvel person by any means, but enjoyed watching this. ROTFL @ their interactions with the characters. If Star Lord (I think that's who that guy in the leather is, flirting with the Green Lady (Gamorea?) really looks like, and has dance move like that in the movies, I MIGHT have to watch one! :) Really enjoying the Two Dudes on a Cruise series - thanx for doing it, guys!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!