Coronado Springs expansion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is it Villa del Lago or Three Bridges Bar and Grill? It looks like the sign on the building says Villa del Lago, but the Dining tab on Disney's Coronado Springs page still says Three Bridges. I much prefer Villa del Lago.
I believe it’s Villa del Lago.

Looks gorgeous! Cannot wait to return to CSR this December...this time the Tower!! Thank you for the updated pictures!!

So is it Villa del Lago or Three Bridges Bar and Grill? It looks like the sign on the building says Villa del Lago, but the Dining tab on Disney's Coronado Springs page still says Three Bridges. I much prefer Villa del Lago.

I was under the impression that the building is Villa del Lago and the restaurant in that building is Three Bridges. I could be wrong, but I thought that were was going to be a small meeting room/flex space in Villa del Lago for meetings/conventions. That space would have a different name, but it would still be in Villa del Lago.

I have to say, I drove by the entrance last week and was blown away. The outside, albeit not sure how the theme fits with the rest of the resort, is majestic. So far, I'm a fan.

We booked the tower for next May! Water view, although I'm not sure what that entails. :)

Hoping it's going to be beautiful, our first stay at a moderate, just couldn't justify the cost of a deluxe this time around.

I'm actually really looking forward to seeing how the lobby turns out, I love hotel lobbies.

We are staying here in November, all the construction should be done by then right? I heard it should be completed by July but never know with Disney!

cool, ever stay here? We always stay at value resorts and this is our first moderate. Not sure what im in for here staying at a better resort.

Staying here will make it harder to go back. The slightly bigger rooms (no banging on the bed frames), all the dining options, closer bus stops at the parks. I’m a Pop lover, but I’ve changed 2 trips this year from Pop to CSR...
Check out the CSR FAQ page on the Resort board.

Resort looks great. Have stayed here several times in old format, loved it, even with occasional Convention-ears! Doing 2 nights in Tower this Sept. just to check it out. Water view room, reservations at Toledo, but definitely going to explore other restaurants and bars.

We booked the tower for next May! Water view, although I'm not sure what that entails. :)

Hoping it's going to be beautiful, our first stay at a moderate, just couldn't justify the cost of a deluxe this time around.

I'm actually really looking forward to seeing how the lobby turns out, I love hotel lobbies.

Waterview means you'll have an inside facing room in the tower over looking the lagoon and the rest of the resort. It will be a beautiful view at night. The resort is stunning all lit up.

Waterview means you'll have an inside facing room in the tower over looking the lagoon and the rest of the resort. It will be a beautiful view at night. The resort is stunning all lit up.

It's nice to not have to worry about room requests. I wanted a water view in the tower, booked it, and that's what I'll get! :)

Do we know any more on the Gran Destino club level(or is it club access?) perks yet? Are they the same as the Deluxe or are they going to be club lite. Basically do you get the ability to buy extra fast passes if you book Gran Destino Club Level? Do we know when we will find out?

Do we know any more on the Gran Destino club level(or is it club access?) perks yet? Are they the same as the Deluxe or are they going to be club lite. Basically do you get the ability to buy extra fast passes if you book Gran Destino Club Level? Do we know when we will find out?

It was announced a while back that the extra FP perk would be available at CSR.

The rest of your questions will most likely have to wait for the tower to open July 9th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!