Coronado Springs stay one night - not a good room

DisDeac

Mouseketeer
As a rule I'm not much of a complainer but a few too many minuses with this particular CS stay.

I asked for an upper story room and got one at the parking lot side of building 7B. As it worked out this room was just across from elevators on third floor. It was also very close to heating/AC units on the first floor which made a non-stop very loud whirring noise. While I realized could barely hear the whirring noise in room didn't seem that bad. And could hear ding-ding from elevator but hoping wouldn't be a problem.

Long story short got in bed around 10:30 and of course every time elevator came to third floor could hear ding-ding through the room wall and people talking. Woke up in middle of night and with being so quiet whirring noise was easily heard. Being sound sensitive made it hard to sleep.

Couple other minuses- didn't try the tv until got back to room at 10pm and it didn't work, fiddled around with remote and tv buttons and plug but no go. And the hair dryer only put out cold air.

Finally as I was lying in bed thought to myself compared to other hotel beds I've slept in- and I've slept in a lot- I thought the mattress was very lumpy. That was proven when woke up in morning and my back was extremely sore not normal for me.

I realize some of these problems will be fixed with room remodeling, but if being in a quieter area of a building is a preference stay away from the heating/AC outside unit location and don't get a room across from elevators.

I do like CS just not this room location. Would have changed location but was on a tight schedule no time to go through the process to change.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter