Cost for stroller?

Snoozan

Really IS a good girl!
What's the current cost for a stroller at the parks? Someone I work with is planning a trip in March and is debating on renting or bringing an umbrella stroller from home for her 3yo DD. I told her I'd ask "the experts"!

P.S. How comfortable are these strollers? Are they a pain to stroll with? I've never gone with children young enough to require a stroller-I'm one of those who mutter after getting stuck behind those strollers-Sorry, but I tend to be a park commando!

The strollers are $7 per day, with a $1 Disney Dollar refund. I personally don't think they are very comfortable at all, but for a 3 year old, a cheap umbrella stroller might be too small. For that age, I bring my own stroller for my DD. She's much more comfortable in her own, and I don't like pushing those rental strollers, I find them very cumbersome.

We usually get a double stroller when we are there. The kids seem quite comfortable to me. They have both taken naps in it. My 8 year old nephew was riding in it, too. They provide a lot of shade. Put sunscreen on those knees, though. They are a hard plastic, but dry off quickly when there is a downpour. I always bring a beach towel with me and they use it as a pillow, blanket, sun shade, place to sit during parade, and for drying off after a water ride. They are also very easy to get in and out of. It is nice not to have to drag a stroller with you when you switch parks or ride the train or when getting on the tram.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter