Cost of AP renewal?

Platinum AP renewal is currently $1012.82 with tax.
WOW! really!
What is the actual cost of a new AP?..... or what was it pre-Covid?

I know they are not selling new yet, so that's why I can't find the price. And mine is not up for renewal yet so couldn't see that either. Just want to plan my budget
thanks

WOW! really!
What is the actual cost of a new AP?..... or what was it pre-Covid?

I know they are not selling new yet, so that's why I can't find the price. And mine is not up for renewal yet so couldn't see that either. Just want to plan my budget
thanks
A new Platinum Pass would have cost $1272.67 with tax pre-COVID. Prices skyrocketed when they were raised earlier this year.

A new Platinum Pass would have cost $1272.67 with tax pre-COVID. Prices skyrocketed when they were raised earlier this year.
I had gotten my voucher last spring before the huge increase! Just did not realize that it went up that much!!! yikes! So my renewal will be more than what I paid for my pass!!!

Just curious.....here we are at the end of October 2020. Has anyone renewed their Annual Platinum (out of state) yet? If so, did they get you for $1012? Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter