Cost Of Aprenewal

luvmick

Mouseketeer
With the dvc discoun,ap's are about $350.00 with the 100$ discount.What is the price o renew using the discount? Thanks!:)

I was just looking for this info yesterday too! I didn't have much luck finding it, but if I recall, the renewal rate is about $35 less than the original price, adn I know that the DVC renewal rate is the renewal rate -$75. Does that help any?

Please don't interpret this as whining. I appreciate the discount that we receive with DVC. Just a thought....

I would gladly keep an AP valid always if the renewal rate were more of an incentive. As it stands, we always let our AP expire and get new ones because it is just not financially worth it to keep it valid.

Then when we have a valid AP, we plan our trips so that we can get the max out of them. And use PH passes for years like this one when we are between APs.

It works well like this, but a lot of planning is involved.

I wish they would go back to the old days of a renewal AP being a voucher:sad2: .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter