Cost of Copper Creek at Wilderness Lodge

Candace

DIS Veteran
Got an offer, like everyone else I'm sure, about adding on 150 points and receiving a credit. Can someone tell me the cost per point? I would rather ask here than call my guide. Thanks

But a warning.... Majority of CCV Points are allocated towards the lovely (but very expensive) Cabins.
What most folks would be able to handle (Deluxe Studio, 1 Bed, etc...) consists of the remodeled South Wing of the WL proper. We were lucky enough to see the whole job, from BRV :).

If smaller rooms are what you are looking for? Please understand - so is every other owner at CCV :(. Resulting in SERIOUS 11 month booking competition.

You might wish to consider other properties with points distributed in a different fashion? Or not... if lucky enough to be able to buy in at "cabin level"? This could be a VERY wise choice :).

Owners at BRV - original VWL.... :).
I think this is very good to consider. Fixed week should be a good choice, I think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!