Cost of internet on 4 Night Wonder

MrsG

<font color=peach>We teachers ARE the worst!<br><f
Can't seem to find out info on the cost of unlimited internet acess on 4 night Wonder. Does anyone know? Are computers usually accessible or very crowded?

Just trying to figure out alternate ways to be in contact with home.

I was just on a 4 night Wonder and I'm pretty sure ....just pulled out a Navigator....yup, it's $39.99 unlimited. At $0.75 a minute it doesn't take long to add up to that.
We did NOT get unlimited and ended up spending about $35 in rushed internet time. I didn't think that I'd spend that much time online but we had to find out if my parents wanted to cruise with us in November so we could re-book onboard! I also spent a decent amount of time online b/c while we were cruising my dad ran over his leg with a huge lawnmower (like landscapers use!) God was looking out for him though as the blades were off at the time!! WHEW! Anyway....that's probably more info than you needed! :)

The computers were never very crowded.

If you don't want to get the four day package, they offer buy 5 minutes, get 5 minutes free on the first and last nights.

Thank you Goodstarr and Ohiominnie for your prompt replies. I am also glad, Ohiominnie, that your dad is OK!

When DH & I were on the 7 night western, we too, did not think we would spend much time on line. They offered one day of 15 mins free. We thought that would be plenty of time to send off a quick hi. Well, DH kept getting booted off of AOL and by the time we sent our quick hello, it cost us $12!!!!!

This time DS & DD will be with us and both of their sweeties will be back home, so I want to figure out what to do now and whose paying for what (otherwise I know DH&I will be footing the bill)!

Originally posted by MrsG
Thank you Goodstarr and Ohiominnie for your prompt replies. I am also glad, Ohiominnie, that your dad is OK!

Well, he was in A LOT of pain for quite a long time. He ended up ripping up ligaments and messing up his knee (doc said if he was a pro-athlete he'd be getting surgery!) He's got a brace now and spends time at PT, but considering the damage he's doing very well.

He's lucky...he was mowing at my brothers house when it happened. Had the blades been on he'd be dead as he's on blood thinners! My mom didn't even know he'd gone over there so wouldn't have known where to check!

This all happened 24 hours after he had to put his beloved dog to sleep. It was a lousy week to say the least!

Thanks for the kind words!

After what happened with your dad, I'm glad you could enjoy the cruise.

God works in mysterious ways, and this may sound ridiculous, although your dad was in a lot of pain and realllllllll lucky, it took his mind off the dog. So, he would have been in "pain" either way, but sometimes physical pain is easier to handle.

Enjoy your cruise with your parents!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter