Cost of pin?

amcnj

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know what the actual cost of the MSEP farewell spinner pin was and when it was sold?

Thanks for any help.

I believe the pin was about $10 and was sold in early February of this year. I happened to be lucky and was there that week and bought a bunch.

Based on what I have seen on auction sites, you were very lucky! Is the pin as neat as the pictures of it look?

Pictures don't do it justice. It's probably one of the best pins Disney has put out. Hope you are able to get one for your collection. Are you listed on pinpics?

Well, I am forced to once again show my ignorance and say I don't know what it means to be listed on Pinpics. Please educate me while I am still not too old to learn! Thanks for your patience!

But what is the reason/advantage/purpose for being listed on pinpics? Help!

Others are more qualified to speak of pinpics than me. Go to www.pinpics.com. It is a database of Disney pins. There are over 5,000 of them right now and more get added every day. The beauty of it is that you can list what pins you own, what pins you want, and what pins you have to trade. Then the computer will, when asked by you, look thru everyone's traders to see if they have something you want and see if you have something they want. You select what trades look good to you and the computer e-mails the other person. This way you don't have to wait til your next trip to WDW to trade pins.

Thanks for the clarification. I didnb't know there was an automatic pin trade matching computer brain out there somewhere!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter