Costa Rica in August

wdw4me2

Earning My Ears
Thinking about doing Costa Rica in August. I know it is the Rainy season.
I recieved an email and the kids can go for free with a paying adult.

Just wondering if anyone has done The Costa Rica Trip and if so how was it and when did you do it?

I got the same offer letter and if we hadn't already planned out our August trip to WDW with our 2 kids and 3 nephews, I'd definitely sign up for the Costa Rica trip.

We haven't been to Costa Rica with our kids (yet), but will absolutely take them there. Yeah - it is the rainy season and you'll get some pretty incredible downpours. You'll need the right clothes, shoes and attitude!! However, it will be impossibly green and lush and beautiful. We've gone during the "drier" season (early April) and it's incredibly hot and humid. We're absolutely looking forward to going there in the summer with our kids, but will have to wait until '08.

There are some great forums out there with good info on Costa Rica. Check out trip advisor (if you haven't done so already) and you'll find a good deal of info about the rainy season and what it's like, how to prepare, etc.

I just went to Costa Rica a couple months ago and had a blast! Too much fun, beautiful beaches/people and lots of adventure fun! Is there a DVC Costa Rica vacation or what exactly are you all refering to?

I just went to Costa Rica a couple months ago and had a blast! Too much fun, beautiful beaches/people and lots of adventure fun! Is there a DVC Costa Rica vacation or what exactly are you all refering to?

Hi from another MJ .. What they are referring to is Adventures By Disney, which is Disney's steps into the Land travel market. You can check them out at the main Disney site, or at the Dreams Unlimited site. This is available to DVC and non-DVC people.

Cool...I appreciate the help and I am very interested. I will have to do some research, I remember when they first started planning trips like this...For you: What makes it "Disney?" What makes it special?

Thinking about doing Costa Rica in August. I know it is the Rainy season.
I recieved an email and the kids can go for free with a paying adult.

Just wondering if anyone has done The Costa Rica Trip and if so how was it and when did you do it?

Do kids really go for free? I believe they only give you a $300 discount. Better check it out twice!

Do kids really go for free? I believe they only give you a $300 discount. Better check it out twice!

Normally, there is only a discount for children. However, ABD is running a special right now for 3 destinations including Costa Rica, where a child goes free with each paying adult.

I can tell you how it was in two months. I will be on the August 15 departure and can't wait.

We just got back on Saturday and had a blast. It is a stunning country and you'll spend a lot of time sightseeing.
Bring bug spray and sunblock. Even with 50 my daughters got fried on the beach days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter