Costco- booking for 2019?

tykayausjake

Mouseketeer
Does anyone happen to have an approximate date that Costco will allow you to start booking for 2019? I have chatted with them several times and they just keep saying they don't know and to keep checking back. We're trying to plan for an early February trip. TIA

We're also planning a February trip. It's mid-October and no 2019 packages are showing up on Costco Travel yet for DLR. I thought in years past they were usually available by now?

I called Costco a few days ago to inquire (as we're traveling mid-March), and the guy I spoke to suggested I call back in early November (although he did allow as how it was possible that they still wouldn't have anything to offer me then!).

2019 bookings are finally available! No character dining included this year, but a bigger Disney gift card depending on length of stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!