Costco cards

jack87891

Mouseketeer
How long after the cruise does Costco send out their cards? Also, can they be used on future Costco booked travel?

thanks

FigmentSpark

DIS Veteran
They come pretty quickly, but no, they can't be used to book future travel, because Costco doesn't actually take the payment, they pass it to the cruise company to take the payment. So, if you can buy Disney cards at Costco, you can use them that way, but not to pay for booking travel.

Mainsail Minnie

Momketeer
Costco does not sell Disney gift cards, so no, you won't be able to put the savings directly toward another Disney vacation.

If you don't want to shop at Costco, you might want to consider using the shop card to buy their discounted gasoline. The shop card is accepted at the pump.

cvjw

DIS Veteran
Our recent cruise ended October 27th. We stayed for 2 more days at Disney afterwards. When I got home, the Costco card was waiting for me :)

lilsonicfan

<font color=teal>The TF knows Canada VERY well!!<b
Do you not need a bathtub's worth of hummus, 28 bars of soap, 150 dishwashing detergent tabs, or 800 feet of aluminum foil? :D

cvjw

DIS Veteran
Do you not need a bathtub's worth of hummus, 28 bars of soap, 150 dishwashing detergent tabs, or 800 feet of aluminum foil? :D
I do. Buy all those items listed from Costco! I love shopping at Costco!

From our last October cruise, Costco sent us a $475 Costco card. Took it to Costco and spent it all at one time. Got so much great stuff!

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES