Costco cards

jack87891

Mouseketeer
How long after the cruise does Costco send out their cards? Also, can they be used on future Costco booked travel?

thanks

They come pretty quickly, but no, they can't be used to book future travel, because Costco doesn't actually take the payment, they pass it to the cruise company to take the payment. So, if you can buy Disney cards at Costco, you can use them that way, but not to pay for booking travel.

Costco does not sell Disney gift cards, so no, you won't be able to put the savings directly toward another Disney vacation.

If you don't want to shop at Costco, you might want to consider using the shop card to buy their discounted gasoline. The shop card is accepted at the pump.

Our recent cruise ended October 27th. We stayed for 2 more days at Disney afterwards. When I got home, the Costco card was waiting for me :)

Do you not need a bathtub's worth of hummus, 28 bars of soap, 150 dishwashing detergent tabs, or 800 feet of aluminum foil? :D

Do you not need a bathtub's worth of hummus, 28 bars of soap, 150 dishwashing detergent tabs, or 800 feet of aluminum foil? :D

I do. Buy all those items listed from Costco! I love shopping at Costco!

From our last October cruise, Costco sent us a $475 Costco card. Took it to Costco and spent it all at one time. Got so much great stuff!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!