Costco members, have you gotten your reward check yet?

Not sure if the business membership gets the rebate. It may only be the executive membership.
I think the current rebate is the one for having a Citibank Costco Visa. There's the executive membership one, too--seems like we get that one in the summer.

I think the current rebate is the one for having a Citibank Costco Visa. There's the executive membership one, too--seems like we get that one in the summer.

Agreed! The Costco Citibank rewards come for everyone in February (depending on when your January statement ends). The 2% Executive Membership rewards can come anytime--they are tied to your membership expiration. For me, I get it in June.

Mine arrived today (the one from Citibank) in email. The one from Costco (2% of your purchases there) comes with your renewal notice (at least that's when I get mine, which is April).

Thanks everyone, I finally got mine today!

Have you called to ask about it? Or gone in to the store (August sounds more like your membership cash back than the credit card cash)?

Yes, we have been in to speak about it in person. It is membership cash back. They say it's coming but it never comes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!