Costco Rental Car Reservation

Dvcfan55

Mouseketeer
Wanted to mention to anyone that has booked a rental car through costco travel for their trip to check rates again. Ive been checking periodically for months with my rate increased every time, until today. It went down by $250 for our 10 night stay in June!

THANK YOU! Those prices were ridiculous so I just re-booked at the lower rate. Fingers crossed they continue to go down!

I booked through Hertz directly with a AAA discount and found that to be a better rate then what Costco is showing. We arrive May 29th and are renting a car for 17 nights. I paid a total of $548 that includes all taxes and fees. That is an intermediate size car. Costco prices for the same size is $675.

So we had our rental all set for Aug through Costco. Avis, Minivan, 5 day rental, pickup PBI and return to Hard Rock Hotel. $291 all in. Priced it out today (they allow you to compare 4 locations) and instead of returning my Avis rental to HRH, I would take a rental through Alamo and return it to their location 1 mile away from the HRH. Price- $171. For $120 savings I just need to find my way from the Alamo location to the HRH. I did call the location and they informed me that they cannot provide complimentary drop off or shuttle service even though we are so close, so I'm looking at an Uber XL, which will surely be less than $20. For a slight, slight inconvenience, I'm saving at least $100.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!