Costume Thread

1lilspark

DIS Veteran
i thought I'd make a thread to share costume pics, ideas....
I've done only one run disney race and I loved people watching and love scrolling through blog photos.
I bounded as Ana for W&D 10k
IMG_5505.JPG
Blue shirt-champion outlet
Black tank, blue skort, pink headband-kohls

Here are my planned costumes for upcoming Princess Half weekend races:

Merida for the 5K
5Kmerida.jpg

Giselle from Enchanted for the 10K
10Kgiselle.jpg

And Darth Elsa mashup for the Half
HalfDarthElsa.jpg

That Gizelle dress is such a good idea! Not one a lot of people would have.

I've only costumed once and it was Minnie. I was especially pleased with my shoe bows and hat. I wish I had packed a black pullover though. It was cold and all I brought was hot pink. It worked, but kind of made me look very pink in pics instead of red. Oh well, Minnie is pink too.

12417655_10207085482829686_8407289764946043474_n.jpg

I'm planning a DL castle-themed fairy for Tink but I'm way in the working-on-it stages.

I've got a brand new serger, fabric, and patterns - and only 2 weeks to get my costumes made!

I've made one test top, but the fit was not good, so I've adjusted the pattern and have a second test cut out. Hopefully I'll finish sewing that one today!

I have all the supplies to make a skirts and tank tops for me and a friend....and that's as far as I have gotten. Tinkerbell isn't until May so I have time right? Right? Gah!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter