• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Costumes you would like to see.

I'm not sure.... Maybe some boy outfitts? Now boys don't have a suit ONLY they can own. I always did think Mickey, Goofy, Donald, Minnie, Daisy, and Pluto outfits would be neat!

milkabum said:
I would buy 100 hula costumes, like the one Lilo wears. Hula <3

I <3 the idea of the lilo costume, but here's an idea,..

a Stitch costume! I would LOVE to be the nose- picling blue alein! he's adorable! :stitch:

I would like to have a magic pin that would make you be able to maybe hula or do a different dance then the robot which all of us do.
And maybe Stitch's alien costume.
Or maybe we could be able to get tickets or something to design one of our own costume and a magic pin!

Hey how about a Hades costume, with flaming hair and all :Pinkbounc

hades7kz.jpg

naruto costume inuyasha comtume HMM OH HO I GOT IT ZATH BELL :bounce: : and frog costume :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao: :) :thumbsup2 :cool1: and frog costume : :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao :rotfl: :rolleyes:
:rolleyes

( the real jmdude from vmk )

being a dancer, i would like to see a ballet costume come out (with a tutu and little ballet slippers). Since they have a cheer costume they should also have a dance one! It would also be cool to have costumes from the Wizard of Oz (Dorothy, Glinda, the Witch, Lion, Tinman, and Scarecrow) They could do this near St. Patricks Day because there could also be green Oz costumes!

I would like to see Minnie dress, Daisy dress, Tinkerbell, Pocahontas, Buzz, Woody, the little green aliens, and Goofy.

dancegrl1093 said:
being a dancer, i would like to see a ballet costume come out (with a tutu and little ballet slippers). Since they have a cheer costume they should also have a dance one! It would also be cool to have costumes from the Wizard of Oz (Dorothy, Glinda, the Witch, Lion, Tinman, and Scarecrow) They could do this near St. Patricks Day because there could also be green Oz costumes!

That would be really cute

Cpt.JackSpearow said:
Hmm its a tough one for me

Here is my list of costumes i want to see

Easter bunny costume
Santa Claus costume
Pete's Costume
Mickey
Minney
Donald
Three muskateers costume from disney version
Darth Vader costume
Jedi Costume
(not a costume) get tattoos on your arms now that would be cool
Count Sideous Mask
Malifacent Costume
Ninja costume
Pumpkin head mask

Lol thats mine and believe me i have more

permanet ink not my thing

i would like to see a tinkerbell and Ariel costume come out! :goodvibes

id like to see like a cruise costume, like the ones with the captains hat and all. id also like to see a cast member look for the staff or CL's. i think they should have like old broadway, like for boys, those striped hats and canes and striped pants and shirts. then for the girls have like a fancy dress.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter