• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

cots?

jacesmommy

Mouseketeer
Are cots available at AKL Kidani Village? We have a 1BR booked and there are five of us, but was looking to see if there was a way the sofa bed wouldn't have to be shared.

The 1-bedroom at AKV Kidani Village will have a sleeper sofa and a sleeper chair in the living room. No other beds are available from the resort.

No, DVC resorts do not have cots available. You can bring an air mattress, but you'll have to provide your own linens.

We rented an air mattress at boardwalk villa at $15 a night plus tax when we asked for a cot. Extra linens in the closet worked great. It fit nicely in the family room of the 1 bed room even with the sleeper sofa folded out.

We rented an air mattress at boardwalk villa at $15 a night plus tax when we asked for a cot. Extra linens in the closet worked great. It fit nicely in the family room of the 1 bed room even with the sleeper sofa folded out.

I did not know that you could rent an air mattress at BWV, did you reserve it in advance from Disney or from out an outside source?

Are cots available at AKL Kidani Village? We have a 1BR booked and there are five of us, but was looking to see if there was a way the sofa bed wouldn't have to be shared.
Cots are available in some situations but are not allowed in the DVC villas. Some of the resorts have a stash of things left by other people that one can request at check in first come. As noted, a 1 BR for Kidani should have a pull out queen and a pull out twin.

I did not know that you could rent an air mattress at BWV, did you reserve it in advance from Disney or from out an outside source?

I called the front desk after getting to the room for the first time asking for a cot and they offered the air mattress. It worked out fine for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter