couch potato runnng program help

d.kurz

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Hi All!

A few weeks back I read a post about a running program for couch potatoes. It involved working up to running 3 miles Someone provided a link for the site that explained it. I can't remember the site, and I can't find the thread. I THOUGHT it was here on the WISH board.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it!!

Jane E. : That's it!! Thanks ever so much!! I racked my brain and could NOT come up with the site name! I KNEW it was someting really simple.

THANKS again!!!

I've started adding running into my walking program, but at age 39, I have to recognize my abilities.

DH bought me a watch with a stop watch. You can get one really cheap.

First I walk 5-6 minutes. Then I run. Walk. Run. etc

At the beginning, I ran for 30 seconds and walked for 5 minutes in between.

Now I'm up to running 1 minute with 3.5 minutes in between. It's been a slow gradual change.

I always take a water bottle but not from the fridge because the cold hurts your hand. Room temperature tastes fine when you're hot.

Every step is a step toward progress. :D

thanks, iLovDisney. And my next question was going to be how do I keep track of the time intervals!!

Hey! Thanks to this post, I started this, and I'm on week 2. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter