Could an administrator help please???

Nadine and Fred

<br>DIS Veteran
I am not sure where to post this or even if it WILL get posted but I keep getting a message when trying to access these boards that "the server is busy at the moment. Please try again later". It requires 1-2 minutes of pressing "refresh" on my computer before I can get on. Are others having this problem or is it a (gulp) problem with my computer?? Please feel free to move this message if the locale is inappropriate. thanks

The boards have become so successful that we are all experiencing difficulties in one way or another, including what you have mentioned. Don't give up, the webmasters are working diligently to work out all the bugs.

I am getting same message but
these boards are very very popular and can only hold so many
people so actually it is a good thing, cause these boards will
be around a long time.

on thing i have found is if I stay on once i am here i never get
disconnected, i never close the window with disboards in it.
try that

You are all correct to a certain extent. One of the reasons for the message is indeed we are so successful and busy. We are hitting well over 1000 active users at a given time at points during the day. Keeping the widow open does not actually hold your spot, I have found that out first hand. Yes the Webmasters are aware of the situation and indeed are working on it.
Thanks
Patrick

I don't quite understand. I'm sure there are thousands of more popular sites than this that can hold more users at one time. Does it have to do with the new server they went to?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!