Could I have a pin?

realtormom

Earning My Ears
We went to WDW in 2000 & 2001 with an AP. I have since moved, and am planning another trip. If I wanted to check to see if I have a (pin?) next to my name, what phone number would I call. Any advice when calling? I currently have ressies for BWV 5/7-5/12 on an AP rate, but am desperately trying to beat it! Any advice? Thanks in advance! :wave2:

Just call the 407-WDISNEY # and tell them you've moved since your last trip so you have a new address and email addy and you just wanted to check to see if yuo may have received a direct mail code with a PIN # but hadn't received it because of the move. Or just call and ask if you are elligilble for any type of special offers. As with just about everything else, if the first CM you speak with tells you they can't check, call back and talk to someone else. Someone will check for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter