Could someone please check an AP rate for me?

cegreenf

Mouseketeer
Hello, I was wondering if someone would be able to check an AP rate for me for animal kingdom lodge, Dec 4-9th? Thank you!! 🙂

Hello, I was wondering if someone would be able to check an AP rate for me for animal kingdom lodge, Dec 4-9th? Thank you!! 🙂

Keep trying. My trip is December 4 - 12, and I initially could not find an AP rate. (booked my trip in June hoping for a discount) A week later there were rooms available with an AP discount, my rate dropped $100 a night.

Keep trying. My trip is December 4 - 12, and I initially could not find an AP rate. (booked my trip in June hoping for a discount) A week later there were rooms available with an AP discount, my rate dropped $100 a night.

Thank you, that is encouraging to hear! We are booked at POFQ, and were hoping to get a discount to upgrade to AKL 🤞. Another issue is that we have a large group with more than one room, to make it more complicated (of course)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter