Could someone please check on an ap rate for me?

disneyluv4

Mouseketeer
My daughter and her family are going in September and getting annual passes. She's called but seems to get the run around. They are staying at AK lodge September 9-15. Thanks!

My daughter and her family are going in September and getting annual passes. She's called but seems to get the run around. They are staying at AK lodge September 9-15. Thanks!
The website is showing very little availability for the AP discount for your dates. There isn't anything available at AKL with the discount.

I'm showing nothing for Animal Kingdom Lodge, but for the villas there is a discount for a one-bedroom villa at Kidani

upload_2017-6-27_8-26-17.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter