Could use some good thoughts for my granddaughter

That us a lot for a young girl @DisneyWorldMimi . What a cutie pie she is.
it sounds like you have all been through a lot. Sending prayers to your entire family 🙏🌈
She is my love.
When I was pregnant with my daughter, I was debating between two names - Nicole Gillian & Natalie Grace. I decided on Nicole Gillian. Later when my daughter was pregnant and we were at her ultrasound appointment, the tech asked if she had picked a name. She said she liked the name Grace, but more for a middle name. I told her how she was almost Natalie Grace. She liked that and so now I have my two girls, with the two names I had picked. Nicole's cousin has a daughter named Grace, who is a couple years younger than Natalie. She also has a half brother names Anthony, which would have been the middle name as a boy's name if I had a boy. I knew Nicole was a girl almost from day one.

New update on Natalie. She has a set of appointments setup for December. They have added an additional diagnosis of Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS). This explains the tachycardia events she was having.
She finished school from home for the last school year. This year she is going complete Home schooled. The school she has been enrolled it have a number of different subjects beside the normal. She is really interested in rocks, so they were able to get a kit on different rocks.
In September, she went to WDW & Universal with her extended family. One of my good friends and her kids have basically adopted her as their niece. My friend & her husband are Grammie & Grandpa Dave. Jeremey and his younger sister, Saralin love to spoil her when they can. Natalie can get a DAS pass, but like when my daughter & her go, they only use it when necessary. She did get one for Universal and so got express pass for all the rides. She had a great time with all of them. Jeremy has two young boys and if he noticed that Natalie & Saralin were getting looks from guys, he would send the two boys and tell them to "do the light work." 😆:rolleyes1
The picture attached was taken at Bass Pro Shops when Jeremy came to visit at the end of May for Natalie's birthday. The other picture is of Natalie & Jeremy from a Disney trip in 2017.

One thing that Nicole does when they have appointments in Gainesville, is plan a trip to Disney. They have annual passes and considering that they go a minimum of twice a year to Gainesville, they have paid for themselves. It gives Natalie a chance to be a normal person. Plus she will have all these memories of their trips.

Attachments

• 350264801_819273472920830_8663531588957356271_n.jpg
    350264801_819273472920830_8663531588957356271_n.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0784.JPG
    IMG_0784.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 9

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter