Could you help with Dolphin and Swan?

bennett

Mouseketeer
My travel agent can get that rate ($99) at Swan or Dolphin--which would you prefer and why? Also, how easy is it to get to Magic Kingdon from there? We are cruising Magic on the 15th of June-wanted to go in early to go to Magic Kingdom one day then whatever the rest of the time before the cruise-do they shuttle to the port from either of the two (Swan or Dolphan) any help would be appreciated-you all are so great!!! Thanks

The Dolphin and Swan are great resorts located in my favorite area, the Epcot resorts area! You can simply walk or take a water taxi to both Epcot and MGM. Bus service is very convenient to both the MK and Animal Kingdom. You are also right next to the Boardwalk with its dining options and fun nightlife.

Disney transfers to the port also run from these resorts.

Of the two I prefer the Swan as it is a smaller hotel and the rooms have two queen beds (the Dolphin has doubles). But both are nice places and the $99 rate is a great deal. Enjoy! :)

My understanding of the $99 deal is you don't get to pick the hotel, although others appear to have done so. There are buses from Dolphin/Swan to MK and it looks to be fairly convenient. There are no shuttles to the Port, although you could buy a transfer from DCL and ride the buses to the port.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!