• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Couldn't take staying on the wait list any longer.

BuzzandWoody

Driving with my Doom Buggy
We wanted to go either of the 1st two weeks of Dec.
Just closed in June.

Ofcourse this is a very busy DVC period. Points are lower! Well I got an idea and called about the last week in Nov. Total of 12 points more for 6 nights. Confirmed!
We have our dates and I feel so much better!

Do not like not knowing and waiting. Besides we wanted to get the tickets for the Christmas party when they went on sale, (whenever that's is-probably a few weeks)

Well I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders and now let the planning begin!!!!

11/25 to 12/1 Our 1st trip home is confirmed!

Had to borrow from 2002 cause we banked all our MG points from 2000 and our year starts in Dec.

Des

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Oh yeah I forgot where we are staying....
VWL I just love the way this place looks.. It is soooo me.

Make the living area a little larger add 2 more bedrooms and I could live there forever!

Des

Des,

Have fun planning. The suspense of being on a waitlist would probably drive me nuts too, if I didn't have alternate plans.

I hear that VWL is one of the nicest places to be during the holiday season. I stayed at WL before and the fireplaces in the lobby are so relaxing. I can just imagine sipping hot cocoa on one of their rocking chairs enjoying the holiday decorations......Enjoy. We will be there Christmas 2002.

Thanks for the report!

Your experience serves as great illustration of an important aspect of the DVC program......<b>flexibility</b>!

If you are locked into a specific time for vacationing, you may find occasions when that specific week is more difficult to reserve. In this case, your flexibilty got your reservation without the anguish of the waitlist.

Congrats!

Dear Des,
I think there was a recent post about the Christmas tickets being
on sale now but it was moved. Since I never venture from the DVC
board I can't tell you where they moved it to., but someone can.
Have fun I love the holidays at disney. Mickeys party is great so is
the Osbourn light festival and the candlelight processional.
Meg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter