countdown ticker not showing

Keacc

DIS Veteran
I recently added a countdown ticker from this board to my signature. On my posts (see below) the background and slider image show, but the count down doesn't. When I go back into my signature the count down days show. Can anyone help me?

I recently added a countdown ticker from this board to my signature. On my posts (see below) the background and slider image show, but the count down doesn't. When I go back into my signature the count down days show. Can anyone help me?
The space allotted for your signature is finite. You can create a longer/bigger signature, but only the top XX number of lines will actually show up when posting.

You need to either make the photo you have in your signature smaller, or, possibly put both the photo and countdown on the same line.

The space allotted for your signature is finite. You can create a longer/bigger signature, but only the top XX number of lines will actually show up when posting.

You need to either make the photo you have in your signature smaller, or, possibly put both the photo and countdown on the same line.

Thanks for the help

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!