Countdown to "Blue Friday" 2015!

Didn't plan on going back to Discovery Cove next August, but $219 was too good a price to pass up! Added Busch Gardens for $25, so 4 Parks for under $250.
How did you add Busch Gardens onto the BOGO deal? Is that $250 for 2 people?

Also sad that the one thing I was looking at purchasing (All-Day Dining) I can't use as we won't be going until September 2016.

I just got the email before midnight. I was not offered BOGO AP's. Anyone else offered AP's? I was really hoping for this. Would I be able to call SW and ask for this deal?

Update: went to the Blue Friday webpage and added one of my emails, but put in that I was from Orlando. As soon as I did that, it came up with the page that included BOGO AP's. Not sure if it would have done that anyway, but hopefully I can take advantage of it.

Update: It worked! Ordered my tickets and printed them out. Still cost me a fortune with this stupid CDN $ exchange!

Last edited:
Waahhh!! :sad: The BOGO Quick Queue I was planning to purchase isn't valid for our trip (well, its valid for our arrival day, December 19th, but we won't be hitting the parks on that date).

At least I will save 10% as a passmember. Better than nuthin' I guess.

Most of the deals don't work for our trip next May, but I was able to get our Discovery Cove date for $219 each. I saved $80 total (plus tax), so I'm pretty happy about that. I'll get my Christmas bonus next week, so I'll be calling then to book the Elite Package for us--I'm getting really excited about this vacation!

I am signed up for DC emails. I haven't received anything and I checked just after midnight and again first thing this morning. Does anyone have a link for deals?

woohoo!!! Thank you! Tickets purchased for our family, so excited :yay:

Not sure why I haven't received any email from DC. I have been getting emails from them, as recently as 2 weeks ago. I really appreciate the link. Now I can resume my other Black Friday shopping online :)

I got the link , went to add the items to my cart and I am being charged full price for everything. THe Beluga and Dolphin tours are buy 1 get 1 and added to my cart charging me the full price! I went as far as to almost pay for them thinking it would somehow change to buy 1 get 1, but no, no discount for me here.

THe dates work for me as I will be arriving December 15th, so really annoyed not working.

UPDATE> I put in another email with an ORLANDO ZIP, as another poster(bgula) did- and puff! all deals show the free guest rate! Great Idea.

thanks!

How did you add Busch Gardens onto the BOGO deal? Is that $250 for 2 people?

Discovery Cove was $219pp, not BOGO. You can add Busch gardens for $25pp, so under $250pp for Sea World, Aquatica & Busch Gardens for 14 days, and Discovery Cove for the day.

I signed up for e-mails from SeaWorld and did not get a Blue Friday e-mail. :-( I was hoping to get some deals for our trip next month.

What are other families of 3 doing? I was going to purchase 2 bogos and give the extra one to my sister who lives in orlando, but she ended up getting the deal
herself with her husband. Should I just buy one BOGO for me and my DH and then hope for a deal on fun cards for my son. When are fun cards available?

I saw the post and decided to try even though I didn't have the emails. We recently moved to Windermere and I was offered the buy 1 get 1 ap. Very excited and glad that I waited to buy Ap's to Sea World. My kids both work at Universal so they get free admission to Sea World so now my husband and I can join them!!!

Just got our BOGO APs for SeaWorld. Taking our children for the first time in March and plan to use them again before cruise in July. Very excited!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter