Counter service mobile ordering

Just a note that a mobile order will be charged directly to the credit card on file with WDW and won't be charged back to your room, as it would if you just paid directly with your magic band at the counter. This bugged DH a little, as he prefers to see a complete list of charges to our room, but the mobile orders were direct charges to our Discover card and weren't on the list.

Just a note that a mobile order will be charged directly to the credit card on file with WDW and won't be charged back to your room, as it would if you just paid directly with your magic band at the counter. This bugged DH a little, as he prefers to see a complete list of charges to our room, but the mobile orders were direct charges to our Discover card and weren't on the list.

Yep...that's how it works.

The only payment methods for mobile ordering is credit/debit card (which must be attached to your MDE account, and dining plan. Disney is very clear on this.

No charging back to the room...no gift/reward cards.

Also, Flametree BBQ accepts TiW discounts if you walk up to order & present card, but not if you mobile order.

Does anyone know if I am allowed to change the credit card on file once I get there to a debit card?

Yep...that's how it works.

The only payment methods for mobile ordering is credit/debit card (which must be attached to your MDE account, and dining plan. Disney is very clear on this.

No charging back to the room...no gift/reward cards.
Can you enter a card at the time you place an order? We have a member of our group who will be buying his own meals but is, so far, refusing to set anything up. And we leave in 10 days!

I see now this is possible. Should have kept reading!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!