country bear jamboree

thank you lumpy1106. i know it's boring but we are taking our 3 and 1 year old granddaughters next week!!
Not boring.

When my family goes, watch us belt them out.... best music ever.

There was blood on the saddle and blood all around
And a great big puddle of blood on the ground!!!!

Every time I meet a guy who gets me shook,
All I ever get from him's a dirty look.
It's the same way, everywhere I've found.
All the guys that turn me on, turn me down!

Not boring.

Agreed! And the best bonus - air conditioning!! If your party has more than 4 people, pre-plan how you will break up for all the indoor theater type attractions. They only allow 4 to sit together. For Country Bear Jamboree, every other row is blocked off, and the benches are marked for where you can and can't sit. My assumption is that if you have 5 that includes the 1 year old, you are probably good sitting in the space for 4, but that's just an assumption.

Agreed! And the best bonus - air conditioning!! If your party has more than 4 people, pre-plan how you will break up for all the indoor theater type attractions. They only allow 4 to sit together. For Country Bear Jamboree, every other row is blocked off, and the benches are marked for where you can and can't sit. My assumption is that if you have 5 that includes the 1 year old, you are probably good sitting in the space for 4, but that's just an assumption.
That goes for all of the theaters...and ROTR. They split us into 2 and 3 on ROTR - my DS and DD had a vehicle to themselves and my younger DD and DW and I had another. No idea why they did that - we could have totally ridden together with room to spare.

And no - I don't find the CBs boring either. They could use a little upgrading, but not boring - love it!

That goes for all of the theaters...and ROTR. They split us into 2 and 3 on ROTR - my DS and DD had a vehicle to themselves and my younger DD and DW and I had another.

hmm, we had that at every theater, all 4 parks, but not at ROTR. One party per vehicle, but the party could be 1 or 8, at least in August when I was at that park. It broke down and we had to evacuate. The 4 vehicles in my area had 1 in mine (I was Solo, LOL), 2 in the one next to me, 8 in one behind me, and 4 in the other one behind me. We were all within a couple feet of each other all the way out thru back of house tho! CMs weren't at all concerned about us keeping apart, and honestly, neither were any of us.

Fun experience! When we were at the MK last week two of the characters were out on the 2nd floor balcony in Frontier Land.

It would be awesome if they brought back the holiday Country Bears since they are cutting back everywhere else .
Yesterday at the first day of Halloween MK , I was overjoyed with everything. So I truly have hope my spirits will be bright when Halloween ends.

It would be awesome if they brought back the holiday Country Bears since they are cutting back everywhere else .
Yesterday at the first day of Halloween MK , I was overjoyed with everything. So I truly have hope my spirits will be bright when Halloween ends.

did they do that at WDW too? I only remember it from DLR

Not boring.

When my family goes, watch us belt them out.... best music ever.

There was blood on the saddle and blood all around
And a great big puddle of blood on the ground!!!!

Every time I meet a guy who gets me shook,
All I ever get from him's a dirty look.
It's the same way, everywhere I've found.
All the guys that turn me on, turn me down!

So Clap your hand and stomp your feet,
and try to keep right with 'em.
One sure thing the bear bands got
is Real Ol' Country Rhythm!

I can never resist clapping and stomping along with that.

thank you lumpy1106. i know it's boring but we are taking our 3 and 1 year old granddaughters next week!!
In our opinion it is certainly dated but not boring. Some of the lyrics are hilarious. Add to that it is rarely crowded and it is a welcome rest on a hot day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!