Couple of questions...

ChisJo

Cause afterall, a dream that you wish, will come t
Does anyone know if Sea World offers any shuttles to Busch Gardens? And if so, are they daily and at what time?

Next question, does anyone know anything romantic in Sea Wrold that can be done? Am already planning on Discovery Cove, so am hoping that someone can help me with inside Sea World. Last time I was there I was so sick and cannot remember a thing.

Joline:bounce:

Yes there is a daily service from SW to BG at 9.00am, I understand you need to have your BG tickets in advance for this. To book, call 1-800 511 2450 ( I hope the code is right as I only have the code from UK) or go to Guest Services at SW.
Romantic at Sea World? Well, I suppose you could have a meal at the Bimini Bay Cafe (full service) and then enjoy the two evening shows - Shamu Rocks & Red Bright and Blue, perhaps go on the Sky Tower at night which takes you up and turns slowly so you can see over SW.

Here's info on the shuttle service from "The Other Olrando":

Shuttle Bus Service

If you'd rather not drive from Orlando, you can take advantage of the shuttle bus service that Busch operates. The fare is $5 per person, but if you have a 5-park FlexTicket the service is free. There are five pick-up points conveniently located along Orlando’s I-4 corridor including Universal Orlando, SeaWorld, and Old Town in Kissimmee. Buses depart between roughly 8:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. with return journeys timed to the current closing hours at Busch Gardens Tampa. To check the latest schedule and pick-up points call (800) 511-2450.

I really appreciate the quick responses. Thanks again.

Joline:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter