Couple questions.....

MinnieWebster

Mouseketeer
We have booked the Hilton Tokyo Bay for our stay at TDR in May. I have a couple questions, which I will ask the hotel, but was also wondering if anyone here had any experience and could share.
1. We booked a Disney package for 2 nights, but booked a separate night for our arrival (both reservations are at HTB). The confirmation email I received for the arrival night states that:

Check-in policies
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Your room/unit will be guaranteed for late arrival.

Special instructions
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.

... our flight is scheduled to arrive at HND at 10:50pm (this was just moved up. Original arrival time was 11:20pm. We've never been to Japan, but I'm guessing we'll have a hard time collecting our luggage, getting through Customs, and getting to the hotel in a little over an hour, provided the plane lands on time. So, are we just out of luck on our hotel for that night, if we can't get there before midnight?!?

2. On our last day, we will be spending the day at TDR before our late night flight (it's not booked yet, but departure time is around 1:30-2am from HND). What's the best thing to do with our luggage? We will have at least 2 large suitcases. Can we have them held at the hotel until we are ready to leave?

Any answers/advice/suggestions you have would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter