Managed all 6 parks.

https://www.apnews.com/76cd7d84b7ae46df8e5d7dfb11571710

It sounds like the schedule was

7 AM EDT - first people at Hollywood Studios
9 AM - EPCOT
10:30 AM - Magc Kingdom
Lunch at Animal Kingdom
MCO-LAX arriving at 6:45 PM PDT
Maybe 8 PM arrival at California Adventure.
Left Disneyland at 11:30 PM PDT.

Seems kind of extreme. Although LAX meant dealing with traffic, I don't think they could have scheduled something for SNA or LGB since it would have required connecting flights. They made up special T-shirts and people recognized them from media reports. Apparently WDW's publicity dept found them and gave them an interview.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/life/travel/couple-visits-6-disney-parks-on-2-coasts-in-1-day/

11273461_web1_DisneyCouple5.jpg

I heard about this a couple days ago (maybe the day before they actually did it).

For some reason, I thought I've heard there have been others who have done it as well? Not my idea of a relaxing trip, but hey, different strokes and all that...

Look at us!!! Aren't we special!!!

I guess nobody told them that dozens (or hundreds) of people have already done the same thing in the past.

I figure it's probably been done before. Still - they got interviewed with articles and everything. I'm guessing the interview with Disney's publicity dept will be on the Disney Parks blog soon.

I figure it's probably been done before. Still - they got interviewed with articles and everything. I'm guessing the interview with Disney's publicity dept will be on the Disney Parks blog soon.

I think even some posters on the DIS have done this in the past. Not sure which forum their stories are posted on.

Yes, it's been done before....a few years ago, one couple took photos from the Haunted Mansion in Disneyland and in WDW from the same day.

I want to do a trifecta....Tokyo Disneyland, then Anaheim Disneyland, then WDW....theoretically it can be done on the same Calendar Date

Sometimes not many people do a thing because it's difficult. Most Can't do the thing.
And sometimes not many people do a thing because it's not all that fun to do. Most won't do the thing even though they easily can.

Climbing Mt. Everest is in the first category, stepping foot in all 6 Disney parks in one day, the second.

They couldn't have done much, if anything, in any of the parks. Does anyone know if they went on a ride anywhere or just walked in then immediately turned around and walked back out to head to the next park?

They couldn't have done much, if anything, in any of the parks. Does anyone know if they went on a ride anywhere or just walked in then immediately turned around and walked back out to head to the next park?

There is sufficient time for a ride or two or a meal in each park. It's not difficult to accomplish.

Although we didn't alert the presses, when we had 2 days in Paris last year we (mostly me) were determined to squeeze a visit to DLP in. We landed in Paris at about 1:00 pm local time, fried from the redeye, and set out immediately on the subway. Took about an hour to get there and when we did, an unexpected downpour stopped many of the rides temporarily. We were there for about 3 hours and basically all we did was have a ridiculously over-prices meal and took a few pictures. It was not one the smarter things we've ever done. :blush:

I'm guessing the couple themselves contacted some news source in hopes of getting coverage.

Not sure. As far as I can tell, an Associated Press reporter picked it up a few days ago. He didn't state whether or not he was contacted or it was from some other means. The plans were posted to Facebook, so there's the possibility that it got there that way.

In any case, this was published by a major news organization and republished in hundreds of news sites. I figure it was worth a mention, if only to discuss the folly of attempting something like this. Disney thought enough of it to send someone to talk to them.

I guess this isn't quite as hardcore as the guy who visited Disneyland every day for more than 2000 days.

Guess he got his money's worth out of that annual pass.
If Disneyland had some sort of annual/continuing dining pass like Six Flags or Cedar Fair, I'm wondering how much damage he could have done. Those cost less than $100/year, but I'm not sure what price Disney Parks would charge for something like that.

That guy was unemployed (living off of veterans benefits) when he started, but when he got a job at the VA in Long Beach he would go after work. After a while the park noticed and he and his girlfriend got a free night in the Disneyland Dream Suite.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...er-hero-achievement-for-the-summer-of-heroes/
https://www.ocregister.com/2017/06/22/meet-the-man-whos-visited-disneyland-2000-days-in-a-row/

So they basically walked into each park, went on one unpopular ride, then moved on. What an accomplishment!

In a bit of DIS synergy, the answer to many of these questions and more can be found here: https://www.disboards.com/threads/6-parks-in-1-day.3706437/

[SPOILER ALERT: the folks that did this have been on the DIS for a few years and the female pictured above is the OP of that linked thread - having posted on the TPAS board last month for suggestions from the DIS community on how to pull this off. So, really, aren't we all to blame?]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts