Couples Massage

PrettyPrincessJen

Disney Princess
Where is the best place on property for a Couples Massage? How do the WDW Senses spas compare to the cruise ships?

My DH had a massage at GF. He said it was nice. I didn’t go with him. I’m sure you can check the spa menus to see which give couples massages and the prices. And you might be able to find reviews using google. Good luck.

My wife had a prenatal massage at the GF last Christmas and really liked it. I was planning on doing a couples massage with her as well, but I ended up being sick right before, so I decided to not go through with it. I would say the Spa at the GF would be a good choice.

My mom and I had a massage at the Grand Floridian together! My mom was very worried since she had some issues but she really loved and enjoyed it! We had fun doing it together. However, I do know that the dressing areas are separate and don't know how they do it until you are ready to go to your massage, since you use the lounge!

I have had a massage at GF and BC.

I liked them both. The therapists did a great job, especially on my feet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter