Couples Trip...Doing some Tours/MVMCP...Opinions

I have done most of the tours. My top three are the Destinations in Epcot, Wild Africa Trek, and Backstage Magic. Please report back after your Destinations tour. I am wondering what if anything they will substitute for the Outpost portion of the tour since that was backstage of Illuminations seeing the globe. You will get a ton of history on each country.

I loved Wild Africa. You got the extended safari ride, snack that is pretty much a meal, be on-stage during the hippo and alligator portions of tour, a photo disc of group and individual shots taken of any animals you see and you (my favs was the shots on the suspension bridge above the gators and at the Boma where you stop of snack and restroom break at the flamingo pool with you standing at the rail while the safari ride is going on) and part of your admission is also a donation to conservation.

I have done Backstage Magic twice. They were completely different tours due to different perspective of guides and changes in offerings. In 2012 the AK portion was the floats of Mickey's Jammin Jungle Parade where in 2016 it was meeting conservation cm just before Rivers of Light opened. Now ROL is included on the tour. I also wonder what they will do about Studios. It used to be Tower of Terror which I believe has been eliminated. Costume and Central Shops are very interesting. MK was the Main Street history and Utilidors and reserved area for afternoon parade. Epcot was backstage and under the American Adventure.

My husband and I did the Wild Africa Trek at Animal Kingdom and it was AMAZING. We also did the Wanyama Safari at Animal Kingdom Lodge and also loved it - that one takes you around the animals at the lodge and include dinner/wine at Jiko. You do not have to be a guest at Animal Kingdom Lodge for it. They were both well worth the costs!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter