Coupon for free drink from airline

Nohal

DIS Veteran
DH got 4 coupons for a free drink from Southwest. On our flight to MCO (9:05am flight) I ordered a jack and coke:drinking1 thinking the soda would be in a cup and I would get an airplane bottle. Thought I would save the bottle and use it at Disney. Nope they mixed the alcohol in with the soda. So at 10am I was drinking a jack and coke! After all I couldn't let it go to waste:rotfl2:

DH got 4 coupons for a free drink from Southwest. On our flight to MCO (9:05am flight) I ordered a jack and coke:drinking1 thinking the soda would be in a cup and I would get an airplane bottle. Thought I would save the bottle and use it at Disney. Nope they mixed the alcohol in with the soda. So at 10am I was drinking a jack and coke! After all I couldn't let it go to waste:rotfl2:

Thanks for the laugh ! 😆

I used to get drink coupons all the time and now I realize I have not gotten them in quite sometimes. Anybody know why you wouldn’t get drink coupons?

10am is much too early for Jack. I always go with vodka and cranberry before lunch. I got 4 drink coupons I have to use up this month and my flight is at 10:30am.

I can't figure out why DH got the coupons. I make the reservations, and have been a reward member longer. I always thought they gave you the bottle to mix yourself.

10am is much too early for Jack. I always go with vodka and cranberry before lunch. I got 4 drink coupons I have to use up this month and my flight is at 10:30am.

Our next flight is at 5:40 am so may have to try this or maybe a bloody mary. Afterall tomato juice and cranberry juice are considered morning drinks.

Our next flight is at 5:40 am so may have to try this or maybe a bloody mary. Afterall tomato juice and cranberry juice are considered morning drinks.

As an orange juice fan, I usually go with either a mimosa or vodka/OJ for my early morning inflight beverage. Always a fine way to kick off the vacation.

10am is much too early for Jack.
image.png

And I'm sitting here saying my flight from Vegas to home on the 24th is a bit too late for an adult beverage lol--I land back home at 12:40am. On the way to Vegas on the 20th though with a flight landing in Vegas at 7pm-ish...an adult beverage is perfectly fine :drinking1

As for rhyme or reason on the drink coupons IDK. I never get them but my husband does. He actually just got new ones last month. I'll be using some old ones next week. I fly probably about once or twice a year sometimes more. He flies much more frequently.

I can't figure out why DH got the coupons. I make the reservations, and have been a reward member longer. I always thought they gave you the bottle to mix yourself.
On SW, I have never been given the bottle. Usually do get the bottle on United and American.

The drink coupons don’t seem to arrive with any rhyme or reason. Sometimes they come in my name, sometimes in DW’s name. I use them in either case. About half the time, the flight attendant doesn’t collect the coupons. Sometimes this is because the flight has been delayed (like our 2+ hour delay out of TPA on Sunday), but sometimes it just seems to be a random event or a convenience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter