Coupon Train ~~ Hop over to our new Thread. Link on last page.

Good Morning all!!! Hope you are having a nice weekend!! I have been clipping coupons this morning - and figured, let me post now, before I forget!! :worship:

Purple Turtle - I rec'd your envie on Wednesday this week - thank you SO much!!!!

DisFan331 - Your envie will go out tomorrow and it's a BIG one!!! Hopefully you find some good coupons in there!!!

Just a reminder - (ShiPooOwner is already aware) we are heading to Disney on Aug. 11 and returning Aug. 18th! So - I will send out regular envie on 8/8, but, I will not be mailing on 8/15, I will do my best to get an extra envie out before I go - if I have any to coupons to send OR I will send them as soon as I get back!!! Back to normal for me on 8/22. If any of my coupon buddies need to contact me directly - feel free to PM me or you can drop me an email... address is: aligaeta2@aol.com...

Have a good week everyone!!! :thumbsup2

Hi everyone! Just wanted to check in for July, before it's over...I can't believe it's almost August!!
This train is fantastic...I always look forward to seeing envelopes in my mailbox from Tink471!
Have a great weekend everyone! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter